11.01.2011

Sunny California Part II

It's winter here in California...

Ocean Beach

Yep, 70 degrees, flip flops, and tank tops...

Rip Curl SF 2011

Rip Curl Pro Search had its first day in SF. I took advantage of a slow day at work and headed to Ocean Beach.

Rip Curl SF 2011

I love the water. I could watch it for hours. And top surfers in the water create some amazing lines.

Rip Curl SF 2011

I've tried surfing before. I'm much better as a spectator.

Rip Curl SF 2011

I'm usually looking like this, with the board not even under me.

DSC_0101

The temperature's supposed to drop in the next few days and rain is in the forecast. Glad I could enjoy these last days of sunshine.

Rip Curl SF 2011
Rip Curl SF 2011
Rip Curl SF 2011


Rip Curl SF 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...