11.05.2011

Warmth

Well, I guess fall has finally arrived in the Bay Area. The rain has fallen, the air is crisp, the clouds fill the sky. My house gets about 10 degrees colder and I'm such a scrooge when it comes to turning on the heat. Instead, I find other alternatives to keeping me warm. Today it was some hot tea.



And some homemade tomato soup

Roasted Tomato Soup
Delicious recipe via spoon fork bacon

Now that my internal temperature has risen a few degrees, I'm off to bring it down again by venturing outside to watch some college football with friends. I haven't been to a game since college, and that was a very very very long time ago!

Gearing up to go outside. Go Bears!


(In the spirit of giving thanks this month, I've taken to bolding those things that I'm thankful for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...