2.02.2012

The three R's

I have a habit of saving everything. Not mementos, but twist ties. And rubber bands. And empty toilet paper rolls. Ever since I took an Environmental Studies class in college (that was last year, right?), I get hit with a twinge of guilt if I add something to the ever-growing landfills. I was recycling, reusing and repurposing before it was cool to do so.

Just one of many piles of saved things

Part of the reason for renovating my creativity room (current name) was to organize those piles of twist ties and other saved potential treasures. I've jotted down a list of drawers that I'm going to need.


Yes, I guess there's a reason I like drawers.





Source: flor.com

I'm definitely getting me one of these...


Source: etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...