10.28.2011

Random thoughts and yippees

1. My car's horn sounds like a dying lamb. When a car swerves in a front of me, I want to be able to mash on the horn, having it blast out the horn equivalent of "@#**#^^@$^ you, you horrible driver!!!!" Instead, it says "Baaaaaahh."

And then, when there is someone in front of me who hasn't seen the light change to green, I actually just want the horn to say "Ahem, excuse me, light's green!" in a nice friendly gentle-reminder kind of way. Instead, it says "Baaaaaaahh."

And when I want to give a thumb's up to a driver who refuses to let some car cut in front of him, I want my horn to say "Nice move!" Instead, it says "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

Cars need more than one type of horn, don't they?

2. Pumpkin Brown Butter Cupcakes are awesome. Sprinkle Bakes is awesome. One day my food photography will be as good as hers. One day. Definitely not today. Or tomorrow.

 
I tried to be good and eat just half
So much for that. Now I must go for a run.

Pumpkin Brown Butter Cupcakes
It would be nice to have a recipe for just one cupcake since I have
absolutely no self-control. Had to bring these to the office to
protect myself and my hips.

3. I was flipping through the Crate and Barrel catalog last night and I saw this:



Not what they're selling. But Ai likey! And I want to find one for my kitchen. The search begins!

4. After I run a gazillion miles to burn off these cupcakes, I'm heading into the city for my first Wild Kitchen! Yippee!! Can't wait, but shhhh, it's a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...