9.20.2011

Photo editing

I've been going through the photos from my little vacation. I've always loved taking photos while traveling, but I'm starting to play with some different perspectives. I'm still learning how to take better photos and trying not to use the auto settings. But sometimes the photos don't quite capture what I'm feeling when I take it, so this is where photo editing is coming in handy. These are some of my favorite shots.


DSC_0159
Granville Island was such a neat area, with a huge market selling produce, crafts and other knick knacks. I didn't get enough time to explore so I can't wait to go back!

DSC_0137

DSC_0131

DSC_0129
Some flowers in the lovely rooftop garden at the Urban Hideaway Guesthouse. I can imagine sitting in this garden again in the summer, enjoying a nice glass of wine and conversation.

DSC_0128
The little birdie welcomes you to Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...