9.24.2011

not having a dead computer

There are two things that I am absolutely not handy with and should never ever tinker with--cars and computers. I once tried to change the air filter in my car and ended up causing about $5000 in damage. Luckily, rather than spend the money, the car was able to run, albeit crappily, for a few more years on duct tape. True story.

Another true story, unfortunately, is that I tinkered with my laptop and after all was said and done, ended up erasing my hard drive. Sigh. At least I was smart enough to back up my files, but I don't do it frequently enough. Lost about one month of stuff, which was basically a lot of photos. I had edited a bunch of older ones, and my new Vancouver ones are gone too. Luckily, I put some on this blog so the blog comes to the rescue!

Also coming to the rescue is Pig from Pearls Before Swine. This is my favorite comic strip and a dose of pig always lifts my mood. Also, the weekend is here and I'm off to enjoy the last days of summer! Cheers!


See, things could always be worse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...