4.29.2012

Week Sixteen and Seventeen, lots to be seen

So it would appear that I have taken to posting my 366 every two weeks. And it would also appear that I have changed the layout of my photos. As a Photoshop novice, it was taking me too long to put things together, and sometimes I wanted to write more about the photo than the little box would fit. Hence, the new layout. What do you think?

Week 16+17 (106-119/366)

And a little bit about the photos:

106: A yummy salad with an egg from my grandparents' ranch
107: Homemade turkey meatballs, layered in cheese, with a glass of Chardonnay from  Rams' Gate Winery
108: Made a quick chicken dish with pea shoots using Trader Joe's Green Curry Sauce
109: Cauliflower Crust Pizza! (I obviously love my new striped plate from Target)
110: Oops. Forgot to take a photo (crazy day at work, running around getting ready for my road trip to Coachella)
111: Fruits de mer dish at the Westin Mission Hills Resort (where we stayed during Coachella, yay credit card points and I'm too old for car camping.)
112: Huge banana pancake (along with chicken fried steak in the background) at Palms Cafe. So good we went back the next day for more.
113: Technically 114, as I ate this lovely Double Double Animal Style at 2 am.
114. Driving back home, grabbed a sandwich from Broome Street General Store. It was ok.
115. Back to work. Coffee most important, food secondary
116. Not much in the fridge, tomato soup from a box and the last beer in the fridge
117. No time for grocery shopping, so it was take-out Mexican
118. End of a short but long week. Joy the Baker came to the rescue. Made Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from her book (without the nuts), similar recipe here.
119: Homemade turkey meatballs, it was so good the first time that I had to make it again. Perhaps I'll post a recipe (yeah right, along with the million other posts I want to do).

So there it is! That was fun. And I thought I would spotlight my favorite photo for the two weeks. Drumroll please...

What day is it?

I love how with Instagram you can blur out certain parts with their tilt feature. It conveys exactly how I felt in the morning. How I even managed to make breakfast is beyond me.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...