12.15.2012

Weeks 49 and 50


337: Sunday morning big breakfast! Eggs, sausage and some homemade Meyer Lemon Scones

338: Homemade cauliflower and leek soup with a drizzle of bacon

339: Ham sandwich for lunch at the desk

340: Noodle soup with bacon and some leftover fortune cookies. Are the fortunes still good if the cookies are old?

341: In need of photos with good light, I took one of breakfast, no bacon :-( 

342: Tried a homemade pumpkin and sausage lasagna. Overcooked the pasta, but the stuffing was delicious.

343: Potato pancakes and smoked salmon. I've got to do potato pancakes more often!

344: I went for a jaunt at the beach with the dogs and came across this interesting creature. It was moving, and looked like a mutant crab. After some online research, I learned that this is a gooseneck barnacle. They are also known as percebes in Spain and Portugal and are a delicacy there. Talk about the perfect foraging find! Except I didn't take it home, although I sure wish I did. 

345: The usual quick dinner of noodles

346: Take out sushi for dinner after a very busy and stressful day

347: More noodles

348: Too busy, and I probably had noodles

349: TGIF! I had some time in the morning so made a good breakfast.

350: A baby shower for a friend means lots of goodies for lunch!

16 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE NEW YEAR (holy cow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...