12.03.2012

Weeks 47 and 48, I can't wait!

to be done with this project. Four more weeks to go! Woo hoo!


323:  I love the Sundays when I have some time to make a nice breakfast. Here we have pancakes, sausage and an egg. I hope I did some exercise after this.

324: Met up with some old high school friends who I haven't seen in a long time. It was fun catching up over burgers. It's great how even after you haven't seen each other for years, you can just start back up as if no time has passed.

325: Late Tuesday means take out Burmese!

326: My friends kidnapped me from work and we went for food. That's what friends are for.

327: THANKSGIVING!!! Ate. So. Much. I love you mom!

328: Used Thanksgiving leftovers (not turkey) for a quick meal after work.

329: I don't think I had dinner. But I had dessert!

330: Mom has a Meyer lemon tree and I may have taken one or a hundred lemons. Search Epicurious.com and voila! Meyer lemon and cranberry scones. Really really good. I may have eaten one or a hundred.

I took a little extra time to style this shot along with a couple of others this week. I've been very active on Instagram and was kind of tired of having my pretty nature photos interrupted with a poorly lit food photo.

331: Breakfast sandwich. Mmm... biscuits.

332: Went lighter for breakfast with some persimmons. And a buttery yummy biscuit.

333: Was home early from work and took advantage of the light. Made this Morrocan Chicken with Green Olives and Meyer Lemon. So good! And I just love this photo! I even got featured over on Instagram!

334: Lunch with a friend. A whole pizza for me? Don't mind if I do!

335: Gym, yoga, lunch, hike. That works for me!

336: This should actually be day 334. Was eating leftovers and in bad light. This cloud soup was much prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...