12.20.2011

Juice Cleansing, part deux

So it's day 2 here over at juice cleansing world, and I have to say, Ai loves it!

I was off work today and there are a lot of baked goodies taunting me in my house. I just got my package from my Food52 Secret Santa...


Luckily, no desire at all to dive in! I instead started the morning with my green juice...

Green "coffee"

Then I went for a 3-mile jog. I was a lot slower than usual, so I'm not sure if the lack of food had anything to do with it. But I still felt pretty good! I quenched my post-jog thirst with the Pineapple Apple Mint juice...


Yep, it's tasty!

Another green juice for lunch, followed by some spicy lemonade. It's brilliant, that cayenne pepper. It just woke me up and I decided to go to a yoga class. Yay me!

Now I'm sipping on my third green juice...

No alcohol on the juice cleanse!

Later tonight for dessert, the cashew milk. It is really really tasty! And super easy to make. I'll post the recipes that I used for all the juices soon. 

Now, to do some Christmas wrapping! Tomorrow will be the last day of this cleanse, and it will be interesting to see what happens when I enter back into the real food world. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...