3.18.2012

365 + 1, Week ten and eleven, not quite heaven

I started out Week Ten pretty nicely, with a good run and my usual spin classes.

Activity Week 10

I went to my first book signing to check out Joy the Baker, who I've been following since I started this blog. She's a sweetie, and looking through her book made me very hungry... for a burger.

Food Week 10

Rounded out Week Ten in Napa with my family. Bouchon was no French Laundry, but it was still delicious. Apparently, I found out later, Eric Ripert and Anthony Bourdain had been there earlier in the day. Just missed 'em!

Week Eleven was so so so busy at work. And it rained, a lot. (My garden is thankful!) Anyhow, activity took a hit.

Activity Week 11

I actually did manage to cook most of the days. Lots of roasted veggies and proteins, as I'm trying to cut back on the carbs. I obviously caved in yesterday. Whatevs. (I may have gotten that from Joy the Baker.)

Food Week 11

I have to say, looking at these photos, how absolutely amazingly grateful I am for the food that graces my plate. Even with the stresses of life, life is good.

Yipppee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...