5.13.2012

Weeks Eighteen and Nineteen, not feeling too lean

Thank goodness it's the last of the teen weeks. My rhyming is pathetic.

Week 18+19

Can you tell when I got my new Ai-phone?

120: Baked egg with a strawberry smoothie
121: I had left over frosting from making these as well as an open bottle of red wine. As in open for a long time so it tasted like vinegar. These random ingredients morphed into chicken and spinach with a beet sweet butter and red wine reduction.
122: Udon noodle soup with veggies and tofu
123: The last beet chocolate cupcake
124: Pesto pasta mishmash with some wine hearts
125: Everything but the kitchen sink salad (it would appear that I'm trying to clean out my fridge)
126: Happy Cinco de Mayo. This burrito mojado from a hole-in-the-wall joint in SF was a-ma-zing! Muy delicioso! Y barato!
127: Starting my Sunday with chocolate chip pancakes
128: Cold sesame noodles and sauteed asparagus and mushrooms. White wine.
129: Craptacular day deserves a burger, fries, and milkshake
130: Spaghetti with sausage, portobello, spinach and tomato sauce. And wine. Of course.
131: Yikes, another burger. It was a late night.
132: Now the fridge was empty. Luckily, my friends had food so I went to their place. Chicken pasta and salad. And wine.
133: Brunch with my cousins. Smoked salmon Eggs Benedict. Meh.

Rather than spotlight my favorite photo (#123, aka when Ai got the new iPhone), I thought I'd share a few extra photos from yesterday. We took Mom out for an early Mother's Day dinner at Alexander's Steakhouse.






Suffice it to say, I have had enough iron intake to last me for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...